Would you like to feel better about leading?
Would you like to do something to ensure you & your team are leveraging moments NOW that will impact the future?
Leadership Lady helps people & organizations close their leadership and soft skills gaps in order to increase operational efficiency. Essentially, we help build people.
Gaps related to personnel, productivity, and programming and other skills are costing companies thousands of dollars, if not more. These same gaps can affect your organizational culture, operations, and can even affect your revenues.
Some of the gaps in these areas can be closed by sharpening soft skills and developing people. Soft skills – the skills that are essential to our effective engagement with other human beings – are the balance to the technical skills that we have. In fact, they are the lever to your technical skills.
Whether you’re an educator or executive, soft skills are a part of what you need to lead fully, succeed, and stand out amongst the rest.
Research and current trends show the importance of developing these skills in the workforce as not only a compliment to technical skills but also a vital component of career training now and for years to come.
- According to the Adecco Group report (2017), research by the Boston Consulting Group found that “soft skills training has the power to be directly to sparking over a $trillion dollar increase in the GDP.”
- According to a recent poll, 84% of organizations anticipate a shortfall of leaders in the next 5 years but only 5% have fully implemented development at all levels.
Equip yourself and your team for now and the future. Our products and services are ideal for:
- Vice Presidents or Senior Vice Presidents
- Aspiring Leaders
- Employees or volunteers preparing for promotion
- Individuals in career transitions
- Corporations & Departments within
- Organizations that invest in talent development, intern programs, and/or emerging leaders
- Non-profit Organizations
- Faith-based Organizations
Past Client Industries